Friday, January 23, 2004

NEw...

It's the first day of the Lunar New Year and I've already seen two things that I've never seen before in my lifetime.

ONE: A petrol station running out of petrol. Due to the large influx of vehicles making their way outstation, the ProJet just before the East-West Expressway was empty before noon!

TWO: Someone telling the mamak that the teh tarik is not sweet enough! Unbelievable, but it happened. It's always a joke amongst us that you will never hear anyone asking the mamak to sweeten the teh tarik. Even when you ask for 'kurang manis' {less sweet}, it's still so very sweet. It finally happened, and I saw it with my very own eyes. Hurray for my grandma! We couldn't believe it so my cousins, my brother, and I took turns to taste it... and my grandma was not losing her taste, it really wasn't sweet enough!

I've also been doing something I've never done before. For the past two nights, I've been walking my dogs. I know these tiny creatures run all around my garden already, but I thought it'd be nice if they could see the great outdoors... legally! Instead of sneaking out on me all the time! Plus, the nights are beautiful and great for walking. It's good for them and for me. I'll keep this up as a new routine.

I also haven't been taking photographs for my own pleasure for a little while now. So tonight I set forth with a mission; to capture the old blue truck at the construction site on film. That I did.

I'm pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home