Thursday, May 13, 2004

Rick Mathes' Official Website

Rick Mathes' Official Website

Here's some excerpts from the site, further proving his ignorance and hatred towards the Muslims. The quote is taken from his official website.

"Last, but not least, I find it amusing that those within the Islamic faith who were contacted for comment were offended and denied the crux of the point which Mr. Mathes was making. I would highly suggest that you read the Koran, which is quite explicit as to the fate of those who are identified as "infidels". I might also remind those reading this that it was the followers of Muhammad - not Christ - that destroyed the World Trade Center buildings killing thousands of innocent "infidels"; Muslims are killing our troops in Iraq - not Christians. Need I say more?"

First of all, it was the 'Christians' who invaded a Muslim community without cause and are still unable to justify it other than 'freedom'. I guess we're allowed to change our reasons when we kill millions of people. It makes me sick that no one can punish Bush and his administration for not being able to find Weapons of Mass Destruction, thus killing without reason!

If you read Rick's website further, you'll find many other instances of anti-Muslim comments.

Could it be that he and I worship the same god?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home