Friday, May 14, 2004

Conversation with a Muslim...

This is a recent e-mail conversation I had with my Muslim friend after he read my Allah or Jesus?... Truth or fiction? and Rick Mathes' Official website posts.

His words are in bold.


Hi James,

Hi Shamyl!

Thanks for the email. I hope there are more who share your sentiments.

You are very welcome. Thank you for your reply. I can assure you that there are others that share my sentiments. In fact, the person who forwarded the chain mail to me in the first place said thanks for the enlightenment and that he was going to forward my reply to everyone that he forwarded the chain mail to!

So hopefully, another 30 or so people will spread the word and stop the hate.

What I am upset about is that the actions and words of these so-called "muslims", have forced those who are true to their faith to defend it. This is a real shame.

I agree, I guess all extremists, of all forms, are an embarrassment to us all. Isn't it funny that all religions teach us to love each other and to restore peace?
And so many throughout history and today are using God's name to kill and destroy.

Anyway, just wanted to give the thumbs up for your courage to voice your thoughts and opinions.

Thanks for your vote of confidence!
I was just doing my bit to make the world a better place.

Love your neighbour, no matter what his/her religion may be.
Shamyl


Yes, we all have the same Father,
James

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2005 12:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we also all have the same mother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home