Saturday, November 13, 2004

I'm back...

Confessions of a Mockstar is now back online after the mblog fiasco. Mblog is a dishonarable company and I hope that all of you have not been affected too badly by their dishonest dealings. Thankfully, I had been backing up my posts on another site, which remains free and honest, Blurty. So I managed to recover everything from there. However, all the interesting conversations and comments on the mblog site are forever lost. And if you search for my name on Google, you will not find Confessions of a Mockstar anymore. However, I foresee this to change in the near future.

Thank you everyone from all over the globe who have been reading my blog and offering your opinions, they were interesting and greatly appreciated.

Let the blogging begin...

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2004 8:13 pm, Blogger Chin Hor said...

Welcome back James! And welcome to Blogger then! Although you aren't new on blogger ;) Took me a while of being deceived to finally find your new blog. Tell you about this when we speak, it's easier to explain. So these few blog entries are all that you managed to salvage? The dates are very wide-spread. Or is it coz u never really blogged often? I like the entries very much anyway. And you gotta teach me how to do the html thing for links etc. You didn't blog during my birthday! :) *ahaha* no i just hope you didnt feel like how u felt at Ham's b'day during my b'day *fingers crossed*

 
At November 28, 2004 6:48 pm, Blogger emyoon said...

eh, update your blog lar...it's not fair that you keep reading mine and i have nothing ot read in your's!!! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home